The following elements of the Ontario Bridge Training Program for Foresters are administered by the Lakehead University Faculty of Natural Resources Management and funded by:
Please note the following:
- Registration in a non-credit course does not imply future admission as a regular student.
- Participants will receive a certificate of recognition and a pass on their non-credit transcript upon successful completion of a course.
- Course withdrawals and refunds may vary by course and could include a non-refundable administration fee.
- Non-attendance or not formally withdrawing will result in an incomplete on your non-credit transcript.
- Upon submission of the form below, you will receive an e-mail confirming your receipt of registration.
- All modules are offered online with a continuous (anytime) intake - with the exception of Standard 6 Module 5: this is primarily a field event over several days with a cost per individual participant of $1,600. However, costs will be reduced accordingly if more than one (1) participant take the field module at the same time.
- Currently, Standard 6 (Information Acquisition and Analysis) and Policy are available for registration.
- The Economics (Standard 4) and Forest Management (Standard 3) are coming soon.