Program Change Request

Please fill out the following form to submit your program change request.

Please note: Changes into the following programs cannot be facilitated through a program change request:

  • Graduate Programs
  • Bachelor of Education (2-Year)
  • Juris Doctor (JD)
  • School of Nursing (BScN)
  • Faculty of Engineering
  • One-Year Honours Bachelor of Social Work

Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.