Request for a Replacement Parchment

Graduates who have had their parchments destroyed or damaged may request a replacement parchment using this form. The original parchment must be surrendered when submitting this request. If the original parchment cannot be returned, sufficient reasoning and Statutory Declaration (signed and sealed by a Notary Public) is required. A replacement parchment will be the most current version of the University parchment and will be noted as a "reprint".